Friday, March 19, 2010

March 26 Han Geng will appear on Dragon TV Migu Star Academy

Since there have been lots and lots of rumors going around about Geng after his Sohu interview, at first many fans didn't believe in this one as well; but as more info being revealed I think this one is real. As introduced in the video, he will appear on Dragon TV's Migu Star Academy on March 26 at 9:15pm, as a counselor/teacher for the contestants in this talent show finale. This is also the one he mentioned in the interview.



Sorry for the delay of the video cuz i couldnt decide if it's real...



cr: 唯风轩@Tudou

And sorry for the low quality.. can't find the original video.



btw, should this video be called a teaser? trailer? preview? tv ad? or anything else? can anyone teach me? xD



---

Follow my backup account if you are interested. I got my second strike several days before T-T...

http://www.youtube.com/user...

Thank you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment